Wednesday, September 4, 2013

"Declutter your world in 10 days" Challenge

Courtney, from Be More with Less, has issued a challenge to Shape Up, Pare Down and Tune in. I love a good challenge, and I need some improvement in my life, so I jumped in.  Here is my 10 day plan:

Shape Up:
* Exercise daily (MWF walk at park, TTH light weights)
* No eating after 9
* Only water or Sleepy Time after dinner
* Eat healthy snacks (no chocolate or chips)
* Go to bed by 10:30

Pare Down:
* Only shop for essentials and gifts
* Go through fall/winter clothes
* Fill diaper box with donations

Tune In:
* Actually write in my One Line a Day journal
* No Facebook
* No phone when kids are present
* Read and play game with daughter every day

While these are very ambitious goals for the next 10 days, I am going to try my best to accomplish them. I will post a 5 day update.

No comments:

Post a Comment